Traditional pub, Dining, and Carvery
Whether for a relaxing drink or meal, we look forward to welcoming you at The Full Quart in Hewish near Weston-Super-Mare.
Set in the village of Hewish between Weston-super-Mare and Bristol, we are easily accessible being only minutes off the M5 and have a large, free car park.
The Full Quart is an independent, family run pub with traditional home cooked food and friendly waitress table service.
We are family friendly, please bring the whole family along. Come in and relax by the roaring log burner in the winter, or on a beautiful summer’s day, enjoy sitting outside in our extensive private garden which includes a children’s play area.
This large traditional pub and restaurant offers a great selection of traditional food, for both lunch and dinner. Each and every Sunday we are proud to serve the very best joints of meat from our Carvery.
You are as welcome for a quiet drink as you are for a three course a la carte meal.
- Independent, family run pub and restaurant
- All major credit / debit cards accepted
- Car Park – We have parking available
- Outdoor children’s play area – Relax whilst the children go play
- WiFi available – FREE
- Traditional pub restaurant – Friendly waitress table service
- Beer garden – Come and enjoy our beer garden
- Real ales available – We have a range of real ales available
- Dining – We have a separate dining area away from the main bar
- Smoking area – We have an outside smoking area